The Josh Ranch partners exclusively with Trophy Outfitters for all hunting trips. Trophy Outfitters has the experience and the knowledge to provide you with a first class Trophy Hunt. Your success is our success.
The Apache National Forest ranges in elevation from 3,500 feet to nearly 11,500 feet and is named for the tribes that settled in this area. The area from Mount Baldy east to Escudilla Mountain is often referred to as the White Mountains of Arizona. There are amazing Hiking trails, multiple fishing lakes, lots of public hunting access.
Other White Mountain Activities Include:
- Apache – Sitegreaves National Forest – over two million acres of forest provides unlimited outdoor recreation.
- Big Lake Recreation Area – great fishing and camping areas
- Luna Lake – Boat ramps, docks, boat rentals, campgrounds
- Alpine Public Golf Course – nine hole treasure lined with aspen trees and lots of wildlife
- Sunrise ski resort is located a short drive from the Josh Ranch in Greer, AZ.